Hello, as your best wishes and greetings for the holiday’s provider, we are here with another cool collection of merry Yuletide greetings, messages and wishes for you, your friends and your family to help you spread the good wishes that this season has to offer.
What is Yuletide or Yule?
just a few people know about Yuletide and its meaning because it is not the common word for this good season, people rather prefer to address the whole of December as the Christmas season, I will be telling you what Yuletide is all about.
Yule or Yuletide is the ancient Pagan celebration of the Winter solstice, named so because of the large Yule log that burnt within the hall fire.
It went by many names one such name was Saturnalia, when Christianity was growing and trying to convert as many people as possible (mainly the Roman and Celtic Pagans) the celebration of the birth of Jesus was moved to coincide with the ancient pagan rite of Yuletide.
In fact, many of the Christian holidays have their roots in Pagan celebration and Lore all done to convert the Pagan Heathens, it worked of course, after 2,000 years Christianity is one of the largest religions in the world spreading across 4 continents and multiple sects. – Source: Quora
Yule 2022 began on Wednesday, 21 December and ends on Sunday, 1 January 2022
Merry Yuletide Greetings
- On this Christmas Day, the Word Wenches wish you all the magic of the Yuletide season – the joy of family and friends, love and laughter, peace and happiness today – and throughout the New Year. – Yuletide Greetings
- Sometimes, God breaks our spirit to save our soul. He breaks our heart to make us whole. He sends us pain so we can be stronger. Sometimes, He sends us failure so we can be humble. He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have. I pray that happiness be at your door. May it knock early & leave the gift of GOD’s peace, love, joy & good health behind. God bless! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
- Whatever is bright & beautiful, whatever means the most to you, whatever brings Ü happiness, these are the things i wish for you & your family. MERRY CHRISTMAS! – Yuletide Greetings
- Unfortunately, this Christmas will not be as jolly and merry as the last one. Everything has changed. But it doesn’t mean that we can’t make this Christmas special! I love you with all my heart. Enjoy this holiday season!
- “Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Romans 8:38-39).
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love! – Hamilton Wright Mabie – Yuletide Greetings
- May this Christmas show us that not being close to each other doesn’t mean having any Christmas spirit. I love you and I miss you, and I surely can’t wait to see you; may this magical Christmas night be full of miracles.
- Leave something for GOD. But never leave GOD for something. ‘Coz in life, something will leave you… but GOD will always be there for you. May you have a wonderful Christmas!!
- Wishing you not just smile but laughter, not just happiness but pure joy, not just wealth but heavens treasure and not just silence but God’s peace. Happy New Year!!!
- There are only five things that you need in life. Good Work, Good friends, Good food, Good sleep and Good Luck. Whatever you’re thinking… it’s all up to you. Hehehe.. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!!
- God will either give you what you ask or something far better that what you wished. Keep on praying and be thankful ‘coz God’s answers are wiser than our prayers. Merry Christmas!! – Yuletide Greetings
- I cannot imagine Christmas without my family. You are the most important thing in my life, and I’m so grateful to have an opportunity to be with all of you tonight. May this Christmas be the beginning of something new and extraordinary.
- C-hrist gave H-imself as a R-eward so that I-ndividual know the S-acrifices T-hat he did for M-ankind to A-chieve the gift of S-alvation. Merry CHRISTMAS!
- He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. – Roy L. Smith
- May the glow of Christmas, the spirit of Christmas, and the magic of Christmas fill your heart all year long.
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. – Burton Hillis
- Before the clock strikes at 12 let me greet you and your family a Merry Christmas. May the season of joy bring peace to u and your family. God bless u always. – Yuletide Greetings
- I miss you so much! I’m so sorry I can’t make it home this Christmas. Remember that all of me loves all of you, and my heart will always be with you, even when my body is far away. Merry Christmas!
Happy Yuletide Greetings
- I love spending Christmas with you so much. I think that means you raised me right. Thank you for being the best family I could have dreamed of. May each and every day of the upcoming year be filled with joy. – Yuletide Greetings
- Being a part of this family is the biggest blessing of my life. I love spending the most special holiday season surrounded by the best people in the world, and this Christmas will not be an exception. Merry Christmas to us!
- I know Santa will fill your socks with the best present ever and put something extraordinary under the Christmas tree. Thank you for being my biggest support. Merry Christmas, I love you! – Yuletide Greetings
- The amount of joy I feel when I look at you is uncountable. May your lives from now on be filled with the greatest feeling of love and happiness, and may this Christmas be unforgettable. Merry Christmas!
- It’s an honour to be a part of this family. On this day, I just want to remind you that I feel beyond blessed to be with you tonight. May every day of your lives be enlightened with love and happiness. Merry Christmas.
- Families are different. There are crazy ones, hyperloving ones, not very supportive ones. Our family is a little bit of everything. But I will always love each and every one of you, and I wish you the happiest Christmas ever.
- Christmas is the best time for reconnecting with your family. We all have our ups and downs, but blood is thicker than water, and we have a bound that nothing can break. Merry Christmas to my crazy family! – Yuletide Greetings
- Merry Christmas to my favourite people in the world! May your home be filled with amazing presents and genuine laughter. I love you more than you can imagine. Sending virtual hugs and kisses!
- Christmas is my favorite time of the year. Not because of the presents or days free from work, but because of the time I can spend with my family and friends. I’m wishing us to always be happy to see each other each and every day. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas feels so much more special when you spend it with your family. I’m so happy to be here with you right now. May this holiday season be peaceful and worry-free, and every one of us will find harmony within our hearts. Merry Christmas! – Yuletide Greetings
- Waking up in the house where I grew up is the best feeling ever. Christmas makes it even more magical. Dear family, I want to thank you for giving me the best memories I could ever ask for. Wishing you a very merry Christmas!
Merry Yuletide Wishes
- So blessed to have such an amazing family. I absolutely love Christmas, because we can spend so much time together. Wishing you the best of all this world can give, because you deserve it. Merry Christmas!
- No matter where I am, no matter who surrounds me on Christmas night, my heart always stays with my family. You are always in my thoughts, I pray for this night to be the most magical night of the year for you. I wish I could be with you now. Merry Christmas, I miss you a lot.
- Christmas is all about creating happy memories that will last a lifetime. Wishing Merry Christmas to you and your family! – Yuletide Greetings
- Christmas is a season to wish one another joy, and love and peace. Merry Christmas my dear friends, may you feel the love this special day!
- May this festive season brings lots of joy and happiness in your life. May all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round. Merry Christmas!
- Celebrate the wonder and the joy of the festive season. Merry Christmas!
- May your Christmas be filled with miracles and beautiful time. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas is the time to enjoy with all your loved ones, spreading divinity and cheer around. Merry Christmas! – Yuletide Greetings
- I wish you many blessings, much happiness, and even more love. Merry Christmas!
- May your heart and home be filled with all the joys of the festive season. Have a wonderful Christmas!
- May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you throughout the year. Wishing you a season of blessings. Merry Christmas!
- May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, and throughout the year!
- Lovely snowflakes, Christmas lights and smiley faces everywhere – it all creates a special atmosphere of forthcoming celebration, but there’s still something missing… I guess it’s my dear family. There’s no holiday without you. Merry Christmas!
- Every Christmas is the best Christmas if I spend it with my family. I’m so grateful for having you in my life. May your lives be filled with love and happiness, and your year be full of positive energy and good vibes. Merry Christmas! – Yuletide Greetings
- My family taught me everything about Christmas. They taught me how to decorate a Christmas tree, how to make a Christmas dinner and how to organize a Christmas party. But the most important thing they taught me is to love and appreciate the ones who are beside you on this magical night. I wish you all the joy and peace for you deserve it. Merry Christmas!
Merry Yuletide Wishes
- May this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life. Wish you a Merry Christmas!
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas. May peace, love and prosperity follow you always!
- May all your stress fade away and your heart is filled with wonder and warmth. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas is the time to receive and send blessings. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
- May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your heart and fill every desire. Merry Christmas!
- May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings. Merry Christmas!
- May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill. Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
- Christmas is a time to cherish peace and kindness. Wish you lots of love, joy, and happiness this festive season. Merry Christmas! – Yuletide Greetings
- The gift of love. The gift of peace. The gift of happiness. May all these be yours at Christmas!
- I hope the magic of Christmas fills every corner of your heart and home with joy — now and always!
- Our family wishes you love, joy, and peace … today, tomorrow, and always. Merry Christmas!
- May your family have a holiday season that is full of wonderful surprises, treats and nonstop laughter. Merry Christmas!
- Wishing you a Christmas that’s merry and bright! Merry Christmas with lots of love!
- Wishing you a season that’s merry and bright with the light of God’s love!
- May the true spirit of Christmas shine in your heart and light your path. Have a joyous festive season!
- May the spirit of Christmas be with you all year round! Merry Christmas! May God’s love be with you!
- I hope the holidays bring a chance to rest and recharge. May God’s love lift you up during this winter of life! – Yuletide Greetings
- May this season find you among those you love, sharing in the twin glories of generosity and gratitude. Merry Christmas!
- May the true spirit of Christmas shine in your heart and light your path!
- It’s people like you that make Christmas so special and meaningful. Thank you and Merry Christmas!
- Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection. – by Winston Churchill
- My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others.- by Bob Hope – Yuletide Greetings
- Christmas is not an external event at all, but a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart. -by Freya Stark
- Christmas isn’t just a day. It’s a frame of mind. – by Valentine Davies
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. – by Burton Hills
- Peace on earth will come to stay when we live Christmas every day. -by Helen Steiner Rice
- At Christmas play and make good cheer, For Christmas comes but once a year. -by Thomas Tusser
- A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together. – by Garrison Keillor
- Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with the quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind. -by Helen Steiner Rice – Yuletide Greetings
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small. – by Eva K. Logue
- A little smile, a word of cheer, A bit of love from someone near, A little gift from one held dear, Best wishes for the coming year… These make a Merry Christmas! -by John Greenleaf Whittier
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. – by Norman Vincent Peale
- I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. – by Charles Dickens
- Christmas is the day that holds all time together. – by Alexander Smith
- God grant you the light in Christmas, which is faith; the warmth of Christmas, which is love…the all of Christmas, which is Christ. -by Wilda English
- Nothing is taken for granted; everything received with gratitude; everything passed on with grace. – by G. K. Chesterton
- We expect too much at Christmas. It’s got to be magical. It’s got to go right. Feasting. Fun. The perfect present. All that anticipation. Take it easy. Love’s the thing. The rest is tinsel. – by Pam Brown
- There’s nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child. – by Erma Bombeck – Yuletide Greetings