Veterans Day Images: On November 11, we celebrate Veterans Day, in order to honour past and present members of the Armed Forces of the United States and thank them for their dedication to serving our country and defending our freedoms.
Veterans Day Images 2022
- Happy Veterans Day HD Wallpapers For Desktop Screensavers
- Veterans Day Parade, Veterans Day Parade 2020
- Children’s Day Messages, Happy Children’s Day Greetings
- Good Morning Quotes with Images Cards
- Children’s Day Greetings, Happy Children’s Day Quotes
Top Veterans Day Images, Pictures, Photos for WhatsApp DP, WhatsApp Status
Throughout a war, many soldiers may fall, but there is not one soldier who fails. Going out there and fighting is an achievement by itself. All our soldiers are winners. Let us salute them. Wish you a Happy Veterans day
Veterans Day Images for WhatsApp DP and Status
The flag of America still stands strong, firm and beautiful. Thanks to all the enormous efforts and innumerable sacrifices made by millions of our veterans. We salute them in honour. Happy Veterans Day.
- To our men and women in uniform, past, present, and future, God bless you and thank you.
- A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart. – Hercules
- Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause. Honor, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves, as he best can, the same cause. -Abraham Lincoln
- A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself. -Joseph Campbell
- America’s veterans embody the ideals upon which America was founded more than 229 years ago. -Steve Buyer
- America must never forget your sacrifices
- The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. -Patrick Henry
- For the veteran, thank you for bravely doing what you’re called to do so we can safely do what we’re free to do
- In the face of impossible odds, people who love this country, can change it – Barack Obama
- On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free. – Dan Lipinski
- My heroes are those who risk their lives every day to protect our world and make it a better place — police, firefighters, and members of our armed forces. -Sidney Sheldon
- To those in uniform serving today and to those who have served in the past, we honor you today and every day.
- The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude. -Jeff Miller
- We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.- Cynthia Ozick
- Our flag does not fly because the wind moves it… it flies with the last breath of each soldier who died protecting it
- Home of the free because of the brave.
- If you want to thank a soldier, be the kind of American worth fighting for
- America’s Veterans have served their country with the belief that democracy and freedom are ideals to be upheld around the world. -John Doolittle
- To all who have put their lives on the line in defense of the flat, thank you.
- American without her soldiers would be like God without his angels – Claudia Pemberton
- This will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. – Elmer Davis
- In valor there is hope. -Publius Cornelius Tacitus
- Better than honor and glory, and History’s iron pen, Was the thought of duty done and the love of his fellow-men. -Richard Watson Gilder
- How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes! Maya Angelou
- For your bravery, hard work, and dedication to our country, we thank you
- The secret of happiness is freedom, and the secret of freedom, courage. – Thucydides
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. -John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- Freedom is never free
- Honoring the sacrifices many have made for our country in the name of freedom and democracy is the very foundation of Veterans Day. -Charles B. Rangel
- Never was so much owed by so many to so few –Winston Churchill
On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfil our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free.
veterans day photos for WhatsApp status
- Emotional Love Messages for Boyfriend from the Heart
- Sweet Messages For Him To Make Him Smile
- Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes With Images
- Merry Christmas Photos, Merry Christmas Pictures
- Happy Raksha Bandhan Greeting Card
Let us remember all the sacrifices made by our military so that we could have a safer life. No amount of appreciation will be sufficient enough to honour them. Let us just pray for them and their families. Have a Happy Veterans Day.