Veterans Day Poems: The Veterans Day is celebrated every year in the United States on November 11, the festive date on which it pays homage to all those people for their patriotism and willingness to fight for their country; therefore this day, thanks to all that people who have served the United States Armed Forces.
On this day, people show their respect towards Veterans by sharing Veterans day poems, quotes, and sayings with their friends and family members. So to help our readers, we have gathered some of the best Veterans day poems, sayings, and quotes for sharing on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media.
- Veterans day images
- Children’s day images for WhatsApp
- Children’s day wishes
- Beautiful Relationship Messages About Love
- Independence Day Quotes And Messages For Algeria
Happy Veterans day poems, quotes, and sayings 2022 for sharing
We Owe Them a Lot
On Veterans Day we remember again
Our men and women who served;
We honour them now for what they did then:
The liberties they preserved.
Let’s never forget their sacrifice,
The hard, heavy work they have done;
They did what was asked, crucial needs they fulfilled,
With a telephone, pencil, or gun.
We’re happy and proud to honour them;
They gave so much more than they got.
Our heroes, our veterans kept freedom safe;
All of us owe them a lot.
Veterans day poem By Joanna Fuchs
There’s not a Fascist in the USA
Who doesn’t, in their pure heart, say
I’m thankful for those who serve and fight,
So I can peacefully sleep at night.
No partisan politics can keep away
The gratitude I feel, but cannot say
To veterans who kept America secured,
With all the hardships they endured.
Away from family, friends and more,
They knew what they were working for:
Keeping freedom free
For the right, the middle, and even me.
Veterans, you have my deep respect,
Even if it isn’t politically correct.
Veterans day poem By Joanna Fuchs
You’re My Hero
Without you this country wouldn’t be the same;
You fight and you battle
For our common name.
Your level of courage is oh so rare
You’re dedicated and faithful;
You’re always there.
You’re my hero,
My favourite soldier,
And I love you.
Come home soon!
Happy Veterans day poem 2022
- veterans day images for Facebook sharing
- Veterans Day Photos HD Free Download for Whatsapp Facebook Cover Pics
- Happy Birthday Quotes for Friends and Family
Willingly, you take part in a lopsided deal.
We offer so little;
You give us much.
You are a soldier, a protector,
And a hero.
There’s not a check
We could write
To pay for all you do.
Just know without a doubt
That your country, thank you.
Thank you Veterans day poems 2022
Veterans Day poems always appreciate the vital work our veterans did to keep us safe, as these Veterans Day poems do. It’s a Veterans Day message that says it all.
Top Veterans Day Quotes 2022 for sharing with friends and family
- The veterans of our military services have put their lives on the line to protect the freedoms that we enjoy. They have dedicated their lives to their country and deserve to be recognized for their commitment. @ Veterans day quotes by Judd Gregg
- The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude. @ Veterans day 2022 quotes by Jeff Miller
- To those seniors, and especially elderly veterans like myself, I want to tell you this: You are not alone, and you have nothing to be ashamed of. If elder abuse happened to me, it could happen to anyone. I want you to know that you deserve [email protected] Veterans day quotes 2022 by Mickey Rooney
- Respecting our veterans includes providing them with the ways and means they so desperately need to reintegrate into our lives and serve us again as productive members of our civilian community. @ Charles B. Rangel Happy veterans day quotes for facebook
Veterans Day Sayings 2022 for Sharing on WhatsApp, Facebook
- Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a difference in the world, but the Marines don’t have that problem. @ veterans day sayings by Ronald Reagan
- Honour to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause. Honour, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves, as he best can, the same [email protected] Veterans day 2022 sayings by Abraham Lincoln
- This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the [email protected] Happy veterans day sayings by Elmer Davis
- Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened. @ Billy Graham