Happy veterans day to all the citizens of the United States of America. On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfil our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free. Here we have collected the Thank you Veterans day quotes and sayings. Find the perfect Veterans day quotes and sayings and share with your friends and family members on social media.
Top Thank you Veterans Day Quotes and Sayings by Popular People
As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. @ veterans day quote by John Fitzgerald Kennedy
Anyone that puts their life at risk to protect our freedom is a HERO in my book. Thanks for your bravery and sacrifices. Happy Veterans Day!
On This Veterans Day,
Let Us Pay Tribute To Our Heroes,
Who Put Their Lives On The Line For Their Country,
Let Us Salute And Honor Them For Their,
Courage And Devotion To Their Country.
My heroes are those who risk their lives every day to protect our world and make it a better place–police, firefighters, and members of our armed forces. @ veterans day sayings by Sidney Sheldon
You have given more than just your service to America You have given a part of yourself. As a woman, you have risked more than most people will ever know or realize. We appreciate you and honour you. Veterans day sayings for women
Best Thank You Veterans Day Quotes and Sayings for Facebook, WhatsApp sharing
This is the day when we remember again the greatness of their unselfish heart. They shared their lives in our country. Salute to the Veterans!
Honour to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause. Honour, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves, as he best can, the same cause. @Thankyou Veteran day quotes by Abraham Lincoln
The flag of America still stands strong, firm and beautiful. Thanks to all the enormous efforts and innumerable sacrifices made by millions of our veterans. We salute them in honour. Happy Veteran’s day 2020
To all our veterans – thank you. Thank you for everything you’ve done for our country. You’re among the best our nation has to offer. God bless you and your families, and happy Veterans Day
To the Veterans of the United States of America
Thank you, for the cost, you paid for our freedom, thank you for the freedom to live in safety and pursue happiness, for freedom of speech, and for all the freedoms that we daily take for granted. @ Sara Niles
Twenty-five million veterans are living among us today. These men and women selflessly set aside their civilian lives to put on the uniform and serve [email protected] Thank you veterans day quotes by Steve Buyer
Top Veterans Day Poems, Quotes and Sayings 2021
The Veterans Day is celebrated every year in the United States on November 11, the festive date on which it pays homage to all those people for their patriotism and willingness to fight for their country; therefore this day, thanks to all that people who have served the United States Armed Forces. On this day, people show their respect towards Veterans by sharing Veterans day poems, quotes, and sayings with their friends and family members. So to help our readers, we have gathered some of the best Veterans day poems, sayings, and quotes for sharing on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media.
Happy Veterans day poems, quotes and sayings 2021 for sharing
We Owe Them a Lot
On Veterans Day we remember again
Our men and women who served;
We honour them now for what they did then:
The liberties they preserved.
Let’s never forget their sacrifice,
The hard, heavy work they have done;
They did what was asked, crucial needs they fulfilled,
With a telephone, pencil, or gun.
We’re happy and proud to honour them;
They gave so much more than they got.
Our heroes, our veterans kept freedom safe;
All of us owe them a lot.
Veterans day poem By Joanna Fuchs
There’s not a Fascist in the USA
Who doesn’t, in their pure heart, say
I’m thankful for those who serve and fight,
So I can peacefully sleep at night.
No partisan politics can keep away
The gratitude I feel, but cannot say
To veterans who kept America secured,
With all the hardships they endured.
Away from family, friends and more,
They knew what they were working for:
Keeping freedom free
For the right, the middle, and even me.
Veterans, you have my deep respect,
Even if it isn’t politically correct.
Veterans day poem By Joanna Fuchs
You’re My Hero
Without you this country wouldn’t be the same;
You fight and you battle
For our common name.
Your level of courage is oh so rare
You’re dedicated and faithful;
You’re always there.
You’re my hero,
My favourite soldier,
And I love you.
Come home soon!
Happy Veterans day poem 2021
- veterans day images for Facebook sharing
- Veterans Day Photos HD Free Download for Whatsapp Facebook Cover Pics
- Happy Birthday Quotes for Friends and Family
Willingly, you take part in a lopsided deal.
We offer so little;
You give us much.
You are a soldier, a protector,
And a hero.
There’s not a check
We could write
To pay for all you do.
Just know without a doubt
That your country, thank you.
Thank you Veterans day poems 2021
Veterans Day poems always appreciate the vital work our veterans did to keep us safe, as this Veterans Day poems do. It’s a Veterans Day message that says it all.
Top Veterans Day Quotes 2021 for sharing with friends and family
The veterans of our military services have put their lives on the line to protect the freedoms that we enjoy. They have dedicated their lives to their country and deserve to be recognized for their commitment. @ Veterans day quotes by Judd Gregg
The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude. @ Veterans day 2021 quotes by Jeff Miller
To those seniors, and especially elderly veterans like myself, I want to tell you this: You are not alone, and you have nothing to be ashamed of. If elder abuse happened to me, it could happen to anyone. I want you to know that you deserve [email protected] Veterans day quotes 2021 by Mickey Rooney
Respecting our veterans includes providing them with the ways and means they so desperately need to reintegrate into our lives and serve us again as productive members of our civilian community.
@ Charles B. Rangel Happy veterans day quotes for facebook
Veterans Day Sayings 2021 for Sharing on WhatsApp, Facebook
Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a difference in the world, but the Marines don’t have that problem. @ veterans day sayings by Ronald Reagan
Honour to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause. Honour, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves, as he best can, the same [email protected] Veterans day 2021 sayings by Abraham Lincoln
MUST-READ: Sad Shayari In Hindi
This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the [email protected] Happy veterans day sayings by Elmer Davis
Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened. @ Billy Graham
Top #20+ Veterans Day 2021 Quotes, SMS, Poems, Status Update
Veterans Day 2021 Quotes: Widely celebrated around the globe Veterans Day has been announced as an official public holiday in the United States observed on November 11, so as to commemorate and honor martyred US Armed Forces. A Billion lives have been lost during wars just to keep the entire nation in peace. The brave hearts of the country are remembered solemnly offering heartiest condolences to those men and women who left millions of loved ones behind. Through this article, we bring you the best of Veterans Day quotes that will bring thousands of memories back all over again.
Veterans Day 2021 Quotes, SMS, Poems, Status Update for Facebook/WhatsApp
History of Veterans Day-
Veterans Day has specifically celebrated in the United States of America coinciding with other renowned days like Armistice Day and Remembrance Day. To pay homage, respect of sheer braveness, protecting, as well as confinement with great finesse. The whole world observes this day as the end of World War I. It states that it was the same day when major hostilities ended up on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month in 1918. Soon after Armistice with Germany came into effect, the day was filled with memories of lost souls. The confirmation comes as that most of the time Veterans Day is confused with Memorial Day, but they are entirely different. The former is observed as service of U.S. Military veterans whereas Memorial Day pays honor to those who died during their service. Below are enlisted few quotes for Veterans Day which will surely moisten a patriot’s eyes.
Veterans Day 2021 Quotes (Best Collection)-
1. Don’t interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties. (Abraham Lincoln)
2. Perfect valor is to behave, without witnesses, as one would act were all the world watching. (Francois de la Rochefoucauld)
3. Better than honor and glory, and History’s iron pen,Was the thought of duty done and the love of his fellow-men. (Richard Watson Gilder)
4. The most persistent sound which reverberates through men’s history is the beating of war drums. (Arthur Koestler)
5. The most certain way of insuring victory is to march briskly and in good order against the enemy, always endeavoring to gain ground. (Frederick the Great)
6. This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. (Elmer Davis)
7. But the freedom that they fought for, and the country grand they wrought for, Is their monument to-day, and for aye. (Thomas Dunn English)
8. My heroes are those who risk their lives every day to protect our world and make it a better place — police, firefighters, and members of our armed forces. (Sidney Sheldon)
9. In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot. (Mark Twain)
10. We can’t equate spending on veterans with spending on defense. Our strength is not just in the size of our defense budget, but in the size of our hearts, in the size of our gratitude for their sacrifice. And that’s not just measured in words or gestures. (Jennifer Granholm)
11. As a former veteran, I understand the needs of veterans, and have been clear – we will work together, stand together with the Administration, but we will also question their policies when they shortchange veterans and military retirees. (Solomon Ortiz)
12. Victory belongs to the most persevering. (Napoleon Bonaparte)
13. A young man who does not have what it takes to perform military service is not likely to have what it takes to make a living. (John F. Kennedy)
14. The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional to how they perceive veterans of early wars were treated and appreciated by our nation. (George Washington)
15. Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys. Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death! (Sun Tzu)
16. In war, there are no unwounded soldiers. (José Narosky)
17. This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. (Elmer Davis)
18. When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? (George Canning)
19. But fame is theirs – and future day; On pillar’d brass shall tell their praise; Shall tell when cold neglect is dead – “These for their country fought and bled.” (Philip Freneau)
20. Our veterans left everything they knew and loved and served with exemplary dedication and courage so we could all know a safer America and a more just world. They have been tested in ways the rest of us may never fully understand…. On Veterans Day, and every day, let us show them the extraordinary gratitude they so rightly deserve.. (Barack Obama)
NEXT: Happy Veterans Day Thank You Message & Cards Sayings HD Wallpapers 2021
Henceforth, keeping in memory those men and women who were superheroes and saved the nation with great bravery and fathom. The path may coincide with those who witnessed war but lost souls are saluted with the heartiest gratitude. Seldom have we paid homage due to breathless busy lives but taking out time for war heroes who served for the betterment of citizens would be godly. Lest we salute to those men and women who served Armed Forces bringing back the lost glory of the nation. Veterans Day is observed in great number so as to pay homage the veterans served in war specifically World War I. We hope these Veterans Day Quotes 2021 will help to share your thoughts over various exciting social media sites like WhatsApp/Facebook and many more.
Happy Veterans Day Thank You Message & Cards Sayings HD Wallpapers 2021
The USA Veterans day annually falls on November 11. This day is the anniversary of the signing of the armistice, which ended World War I hostilities between the Allied nations and Germany in 1918. Veterans are thanked for their services to the United States on Veterans Day. if you are looking for Veterans Day Card sayings & Wallpapers 2021 for wishing your army peoples. then just salute them by sending these thank you message of happy Veterans Day 2021 from here.
Happy Veterans Day Message HD Wallpapers & cards 2021
Veterans Day is intended to honor and thank all military personnel who served the United States in all wars, particularly living veterans. It is marked by parades and church services and in many places, the American flag is hung at half-mast. A period of silence lasting two minutes may be held at 11 am. Some schools are closed on Veterans Day, while others do not close, but choose to mark the occasion with special assemblies or other activities. Now share some Veterans Day 2021 Federal Poems & Prayers For Military Veterans and Best Image And Wallpaper Of Veterans Day from here which I have published here on my previous articles. you can send these happy Veterans Day Message & Sayings 2021 through social media like Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, And others. scroll down to get from here:
Veterans Day Thank You Message Wallpapers & card Sayings 2021
Happy Veterans Day Images, Pictures, Wallpapers, Photos Free HD
Happy Veterans Day Images 2021, Free, Pictures, Wallpaper HD, Pics, Saying Images Clip Arts, Happy Halloween Quotes 2021, Greetings, Sayings, Wishes
Happy Veterans Day” Thank You Quotes & Images 2021 (Pics & Clipart) … Veterans Day Thank You Images, Pictures, Photos, HD Wallpaper
Happy Veterans Day Images 2021: Send Veterans Day 2021 Images, Pictures Photos, Pics Free HD Wallpapers Download For Facebook With Quotes
Happy Veterans Day Images 2021, Pictures, Photos, HD Wallpapers, Veterans Day Quotes Thank You Veterans Day 2021 Images, Clipart, Memes, Messages
Happy Veterans Day 2021 Quotes Sayings Wishes Messages | Happy Veterans Day Images Pictures HD Wallpapers FB Covers Clipart Free Download
Happy Veterans Day 2021 Images, Pictures, HD Wallpapers: wishes to all friends and relatives to wish them Happy Veterans Day
Dinosaur Birthday Party Ideas
1st Birthday Party Ideas
Heartfelt 21st Birthday Messages
Birthday Wishes for Stepson
Latest I Love You Meme for Him and Her
Happy Mother’s Day 2021 Pictures Free Download
How to Make a Butterfly Birthday Cake
- Anniversary Messages
- Apology Messages
- April Fool Pranks
- Armed Forces Day Messages
- Ash Wednesday SMS
- Birthday Wishes
- Boyfriend Messages
- Breakup Messages
- Captions for Images
- Children's Day SMS
- Chocolate Day SMS
- Christmas Wishes
- Cinco De Mayo
- DATING SMS
- EASTER MONDAY CELEBRATION
- EASTER WISHES
- EID MUBARAK WISHES
- ENGAGEMENT MESSAGES
- FACEBOOK STATUS
- FATHERS DAY SMS
- FRIENDSHIP SMS
- Gift Ideas
- GIRLFRIEND SMS
- GOOD FRIDAY CELEBRATION
- GOOD LUCK
- GOOD MORNING MESSAGES
- GOODNIGHT SMS
- HAPPINESS QUOTES
- HAPPY SUNDAY WISHES
- HAPPY WEEKEND WISHES
- HISTORY OF BIAFRA
- HOLY SATURDAY
- HOLY THURSDAY
- HUG DAY MESSAGES
- HUSBAND MESSAGES
- INDEPENDENCE DAY
- INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES
- KICK DAY MESSAGES
- KISS DAY WISHES
- LABOUR DAY MESSAGES
- LEADERSHIP QUOTES
- LIFE QUOTES
- LOVE LETTERS
- Love SMS
- LOVE SMS FOR WIFE
- MONDAY SMS
- MOTHERS DAY SMS
- NATURE QUOTES
- NEW MONTH SMS
- NEW YEAR WISHES
- PALM SUNDAY MESSAGES
- Party Ideas
- PROMISE DAY MESSAGES
- PROPOSE DAY SMS
- RAKSHA BANDHAN CELEBRATION
- RAMADAN GREETINGS
- REALTIONSHIP ADVICE
- SAD QUOTES
- VALENTINES DAY MESSAGES
- VETERANS DAY CELEBRATION
- WEEKLY SMS
- WHATSAPP MESSAGES
- WORLD RANGER DAY