A teacher is like our father. A teacher is the only person who teaches us the real meaning of life. They teach us the difference between right and wrong way. We should respect our teachers. Teachers aim is only one to make their students successful person. So we should send our teacher’s best teacher’s quotes and love them. This is the right place for you if you are finding teachers’ Facebook status.
READ: Children’s Day Slogans
- It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
- In teaching, you cannot see the fruit of a day’s work. It is invisible and remains so, maybe for twenty years.
- The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles, but to irrigate deserts.
- The older I got, the smarter my teachers became.” Teachers Quotes and Greetings
- “Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together & motivating them, the teacher is the most important.” ~ Bill Gates
- I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework.
- To me, education is a leading out of what is already there in the pupil’s soul.
- I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
- I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well.
- One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.
- Your greatest challenge might be to learn to love yourself. Teachers Quotes and Greetings
- The difference between the ordinary and the extraordinary is the little extra.
- There is more to life than increasing its speed.
- I never think of the future – it comes soon enough.
- Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.
- To teach is to learn twice.
- Teaching creates all other professions.
- A teacher is one who makes himself progressively unnecessary.
- Good teaching is one-fourth of preparation and three-fourths of theater.
- A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
- A good teacher is a master of simplification and an enemy of simplism.
- Good teachers are costly, but bad teachers cost more. Teachers Quotes
- What the teacher is, is more important than what he teaches. Teachers Quotes and Greetings
- Teaching is not a lost art, but the regard for it is a lost tradition.
- A teacher’s job is to take a bunch of live wires and see that they are well-grounded.
- Discover wildlife: be a teacher!
- When you teach your son, you teach your son’s son.
- The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery.
- Education is the mother of leadership.
- We cannot hold a torch to light another’s a path without brightening our own.
- To know how to suggest is the great art of teaching.
- We learn by teaching.
- Whatever you want to teach, be brief.
- Education is the transmission of civilization. Teachers Quotes and Greetings
- A child miseducated is a child lost.
- They may forget what you said but they will never forget how you made them feel.
- Good teaching is more a giving of right questions than a giving of right answers.
- One never notices what has been done; one can only see what remains to be done.
- It is not what is poured into a student that counts but what is planted.
- Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
- By learning you will teach; by teaching, you will understand.
- Love is a better teacher than duty. Teachers Quotes and Greetings
- In the performance of tolerance, one’s enemy is the best teacher.
- If you would thoroughly know anything, teach it to others.
- Nine-tenths of education is encouragement. Teachers Quotes
READ ALSO: Sweet Quotes On Children’s Day
- A bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.
- Teachers’ day is just around the corner. Funmunch presents for you a collection of heart-touching quotes. Do not miss the opportunity to express your gratitude to your teachers. Teachers Quotes
- The mediocre teacher tells the good teacher explains, the superior teacher demonstrates, the great teacher inspires.
- The dream begins, most of the time, with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you on to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called truth. Teachers Quotes and Greetings
- A teacher’s purpose is not to create students in his own image, but to develop students who can create their own image.
- The way you teach The knowledge you share The care you take The love you shower Makes you… The world’s best teacher. Happy Teachers Day!
- Those who educate children well are more to be honored than parents, for these only gave life, those the art of living well.
- A good teacher, like a good entertainer, first must hold his audience’s attention, then he can teach his lesson.
- A teacher who is attempting to teach without inspiring the pupil with a desire to learn is hammering on cold iron.
- Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.
- Your role as a leader is even more important than you might imagine. You have the power to help people become winners.
My Wishes for My Teacher Essay
- I consider you not only the best teacher I have ever had but also the best mentor I have ever had.
- I learned a lot in your class because you took the extra time to explain things clearly. You gave me the extra help I needed. Thank you for giving me your time. Teachers Quotes and Greetings
- You have and will continue to be a great influence on me. Thank you for the great work you do and the huge impact you make in young people’s lives as a teacher.
- Mr./Mrs. _______, The most important things you ever taught me weren’t the lessons about the class material, but the lessons about life that you taught. You have been a great mentor and role model for me.
- If all teachers were like you, there would be “no child left behind.”
- If I could nominate you for teacher of the year, I would. You have had to do so many special things to help me learn the material this semester/year.
- You are not just a teacher. You are also a mentor and a friend. Thanks for all you do for me.
- Most other teachers don’t look out for their teachers the way you do. Thank you for really caring about your students and knowing when there is something wrong. You are more than just a teacher. Teachers Quotes and Greetings
- Teachers are probably one of the most underrated professionals out there, and I want to say thanks. I understand how difficult it must be to educate a bunch of students all at the same time. Then you take work home and grade papers at home, just so you can give your students good feedback. Thank you for all you do as a teacher. Teachers Quotes
Teachers Day Message
- You are probably the third most influential person in my life just behind my parents because you taught me to ask good questions, never give up, and never quit learning. You instilled a sense of scholarship in me and showed me how important my education is.
- You have a great influence on (name of child). He is always talking about the fun and interesting things you do at school. You’ve made him thirsty to learn. Teachers Quotes and Greetings
- This year has gone so much better than last year, and I think it’s because of you being such a great teacher. You’ve sparked an interest in learning that wasn’t there last year, and it’s getting easier to motivate (name of child) to do work you assign.
- We’ve come a long way with (name of child) because of your patience, understanding, and flexibility. We appreciate the way you deal with challenges in the classroom and how you challenge your students to do their best. Teachers Quotes and Greetings
- You are my mentor of life. I am immensely honored to have someone like you lead me on the right path in my life. Happy Teachers’ Day
- Teachers have to lead by example, and you have always been an excellent example to follow. As a student, I feel very grateful to have such a great mentor in my life. Happy Teachers’ Day!
- Words will fall short for describing your contribution to my life. May God grant you good health so that you can continue to teach for a long time. Happy Teachers’ Day 2022!
- When we think we know we cease to learn. – Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, Teachers Quotes and Greetings
- Books are the means by which we build bridges between cultures. – Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
- The true teachers are those who help us think for ourselves. – Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
- A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.- Brad Henry
- The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery. -Mark Van Doren
- It is the supreme art of a teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge. -Albert Einstein