Peacocktv.com/tv: Peacocktv is an online video streaming website where the majority of movie/video lovers choose and stream millions of movies daily available on the peacock Tv.
Peacocktv.com/tv Activate Your Device, Connect your device and enter the code shown on your TV.
It doesn’t just stop there, Peacocktv also provides updates on different kinds of trending news like sports news and Bingeworthy. In this post, we will be discussing Peacocktv.com/tv, a page on the Peacocktv website where you can connect your device and enter the code shown on your TV.
READ ALSO: Hulu.com/activate Enter Activation Code
Peacocktv still remains one of the best online platforms to stream/watch movies online without stress with just a few cents spent on a subscription. Peacocktv still stands out when it comes to choosing a platform to watch movies at a cheap rate and in an HD format.
According to archive.org, the peacock website has been in existence since April 2013 and since then, they keep on becoming more popular day by day.
Before founding Peacock Tv, there are several other online movie streaming platforms out there and an example is Netflix, recently, I wrote an article on how to activate and connect your Netflix account to your Smart Tv.
Peacocktv.com Frequently Asked Questions
Is Peacock really available for free?
Peacock Premium is a paid plan that unlocks everything on Peacock. In addition to Peacock Premium, we also have an ad-free* plan called Peacock Premium Plus. You can subscribe to either plan on a monthly or annual basis. (Prepaying for an annual plan saves you 17% per year compared to a monthly plan.)
Please note: due to streaming rights, a small amount of programming will still contain ads (Peacock channels, events, and a limited number of shows and movies).
What can I watch with Peacock vs. Peacock Premium?
With Peacock, you can stream hundreds of hit movies, iconic TV shows, current NBC hits, and Peacock Channels 24/7, plus daily live news, late-night, and pop culture to satisfy your FOMO. You’ll also get access to live sports, kids’ movies and shows, hit Spanish-language TV shows, and news from Telemundo—all for free.
With Peacock Premium, you can unlock full seasons of hit shows and exclusive Peacock Original series, next-day airings of current NBC and Telemundo hit, can’t-miss live sports like Premier League, and every movie and show available on Peacock. There is always something new to discover with Peacock Premium.
To watch Peacock without ads* or download select shows and movies to watch offline on your mobile device, upgrade to Peacock Premium Plus.
*Please note: due to streaming rights, a small amount of programming will still contain ads (Peacock channels, events, and a limited number of shows and movies).
What devices will Peacock support?
You can enjoy Peacock on a variety of devices.
What is Peacock?
A peacock is a bright and colorful bird commonly known for its feathery tail.
Peacock, however, is the new streaming service from NBCUniversal. It’s the best in streaming and the best in TV. And best of all, it’s free.
With hit movies, current shows, timeless films, and timely updates, Peacock has tons of great entertainment that you Can’t Watch.
Watch all of this for free or upgrade for even more of what you love.
How do I get Peacock?
Excellent question. Peacock is available across a variety of devices. To get started, find or download the Peacock application on your device or head directly to PeacockTV.com and enter your email address to create a Peacock account. Then, you’re ready to watch!
How do I change my payment method or billing address on Peacock?
Got a shiny new payment card, or fancy new billing address? You can change those details easily online in your account.
Simply go to the Plans & Payment tab and then, under the Payment Method section, click on Update Payment Method.
To change your payment type to PayPal, click on Switch to PayPal.
Once you’ve confirmed your new payment details, payments will be billed to your new payment method beginning with the next billing cycle.
What are the parental control settings on Peacock?
Peacock has five age-related parental control settings based upon the generally available TV and movie ratings. Little Kids – Programming is specifically designed for children ages two to six. TV-Y
Older Kids – Programming is designed for children ages seven and older. Please note that programs may contain some fantasy violence. TV-Y7, TV-Y7 FV, TV-G, G
Family – Programs may contain material that parents find unsuitable for younger children. TV-PG, PG
Teen – Programs may contain material that parents would find unsuitable for children under 13 years of age. TV-14, PG-13
Adult – Adults only (i.e, ages 18 and above). TV-MA, R, NC-17, NR/UR
You can set your Parental Controls PIN at any point in your account.
Peacocktv Supported Devices
Peacock is available across a variety of devices.
- Chrome 75+ (Windows/Mac)
- Firefox 68+ (Windows/Mac)
- MS Edge 80+ (Windows/Mac)
- Safari 12+ (Mac)
Mobile and Tablet Devices:
- Android: 6.0 or above
- iOS: 11 or above*
Please note that starting February 21st, Peacock will no longer support iOS 11.4.1 and below.
READ ALSO: Afdah.info: Free Watch Download Movies Online 2022
Connected TVs, Game Consoles, and Streaming Devices:
Peacock is supported on a wide variety of Android TV-enabled Smart TVs, such as Sony Bravia, and set-top boxes, including NVIDIA Shield, running Android OS 5.1 and above.
Apple TV HD (4th Generation or above) with tvOS 13 or above
- Roku 2 (4210X model only)
- Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later)
- Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later)
- Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later)
- Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later)
- Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later)
- Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)
1st Generation or above, including Chromecast with Google TV
LG Smart TV:
LG WebOS 3.5 or above
- PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 5
SmartCast 2.0 or 3.0 (from 2016 and newer)
- Xbox One
- Xbox Series X
- Xbox Series S
Cable Provider Set-Top Boxes:
- Contour Box with Voice Remote
- Contour Stream Playe
- XG1v1 (Arris)
- Go to Google Play Store, then Search Peacock TV.
- Install and download it.
- Then install the Peacock TV application.
- Start your Peacock TV application.
- Note down the activation code.
- Visit peacocktv.com/tv to type in the code.
- You can stream your content through Peacock TV.
How To Activate Peacock TV via Peacocktv.com/tv?
Follow the steps below to enable Peacock TV:
- Visit first Peacocktv.com/tv.
- Download then install Peacock TV App,
- Launch the Peacock TV App on your device.
- Once you have launched the Peacock TV App, Log in to the app.
- After you’ve authenticated, you’ll be provided an activation code within the screen.
- Visit this site: Peacocktv.com/tv activation website and then input the code for activation.
- You are now able to start your Peacock App on your smart television.
How To Activate Peacock TV On Apple TV?
Follow the steps below to turn on Peacock TV on your Apple TV:
- Go to the app store and search for the peacock app there.
- You will now be able to see the Peacock TV app.
- Open the Peacock TV app and sign into the peacock application.
- If your account is already in place, then you don’t need to sign up.
- Instead, you can choose to activate the peacock TV by using a Peacock television activation number.
- Please visit pecocktv.com/activate and enter the code.
- Click on the continue button.
- The process is completed now.
- You can view the peacock TV programming on Apple TV.
How to Activate and Watch Peacock TV on Roku?
- connect your peacock TV by clicking the button to add channels in the Roku Channel Store.
- Then, you can start the channel peacock TV.
- Complete the login process now.
- You must choose to sign in using an activation code.
- I was scanning the bar code using your phone.
- Next, visit peacocktv.com/activate site.
- It will ask for an activation code for the Peacock TV.
- You can enter the Peacock TV activation number in the required field, and you can access the Peacock TV on your Roku.
How to Activate and Watch Peacock TV on Amazon Fire Stick?
- Open Amazon Firestick and go to the home button.
- Find the downloader on Firestick.
- When you have reached the downloader application, you need to enter the address of Peacock TV, which can be found at www.peacocktv.com/tv.
- The application will take a while to be installed.
- After the application is installed, then you can open it and input your credentials to log into the app.
- After you have logged in, then you will be able to access all the services that are available if Peacock television is on the stick.
How to Activate Peacock TV on LG Smart TV?
- Sign up for peacock TV.
- After you have registered using a remote, you can visit your LG Smart TV home page.
- Open your LG contents store, and then select the Peacock TV applications.
- Then highlight the app peacock TV and press enter using the remote.
- Click the Install button in order to download the Peacock TV application onto the LG smart TV.
- Now, log in using your login credentials.
- You are now fully ready to watch peacock television on the LG Smart TV.
- If you aren’t required to provide the information for your TV, then you can opt for Peacock’s TV’s activation procedure.
Peacocktv Errors and Fixes
How do I fix issues with slow loading or buffering on Peacock?
When you watch Peacock, the video transmission isn’t sent to your device in one continuous “stream” Instead, it’s sent in bite-size “packets”. If there’s a delay in transmission, your show pauses while it waits for the next packet. This is known as buffering.
Quick buffering tips:
- Reduce the number of devices in use on the same network. Having multiple devices simultaneously using the same network can slow loading time. Disconnecting other devices on your network could help speed up your Peacock streaming.
- Stop any large simultaneous downloads on the same network. If you’re playing online games, downloading or uploading large files while trying to watch a Peacock show on the same network, this could cause buffering.
- Test your internet connection speed. If you’re using Wi-Fi or broadband, we recommend a speed of at least 2.5Mbps. For 3G or 4G devices, we recommend a minimum speed of 450Kbps.
Why am I unable to sign in to Peacock My Account?
Seeing an error when trying to load the sign-in page to your account? You might need to update your browser or operating system.
Alternatively, you can try signing in using a different browser or on another of your connected devices.
Why can’t I sign in?
Make sure you’re entering your registered email address and password. Remember that passwords are case-sensitive.
If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it easily.
Forgotten which email address you used to sign up to Peacock? Your registered email address is the one to which we send account updates and info on the latest movies, shows, and sports.
Please note that the email address for your Peacock account may be different than the one for your Xfinity account.
Still, need help? Select the Get in Touch button on this page and we’d be happy to assist you.
I know you are now able to connect your Tv to Peacocktv.com/tv easily after reading this article. Still, have a question? kindly drop it as a comment, we will get back to you immediately.