Hello, today I will be showing you the best Pastor appreciation quotes that will put a smile on his face, or are you a pastor looking for quotes to use as appreciation to your church congregation, then this is the right post for you.
Words of Appreciation for a Pastor and His Wife
As a devoted Christian, I know the kind of words that will make your pastor happy and also the right quotes you can use for whatever it might be. It is very good and the right thing to always show appreciation to people whenever they did something good for you.
READ ALSO: Pastor Appreciation Poems
Pastor Appreciation Quotes
Saying THANK YOU, PASTOR is definitely not enough, you need to express yourself to the fullest, you need to tell him how happy you are using quotes, below you will get over a hundred short and long pastor appreciation quotes:
- To Our Pastor: Our God has sent you to this place, To lead us in the way, To teach us from His word, And we will try to do our best. We thank you for your ministry, Your guidance and your care. His greatest blessings for your life is our most humble prayer. – Pastor Appreciation Quotes
- “How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?” — Romans 10:14
- After the pastor’s scathing sermon on the congregation’s myriad sins, one member said, “at least I haven’t made any graven images”
- The life of our minister has become richer by the love that has been lost.
- My priest, your great heart shone with the sunrise of the East, like the snowy summit of a lonely hill in the dawn. – Pastor Appreciation Quotes
- “As both a servant of God and a servant of His people, you are the intermediary between the spiritual world and our own. Thank you for bringing the gift of faith into the hearts of everyone in this congregation!” — Unknown Author
- Your voice, my pastor, wanders in my heart, like the muffled sound of the sea among these listening pines.
Pastor Appreciation Quotes Bible
- “Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.” — Hebrews 13:17
- “You are a blessing to me and I thank God for the great and life-transforming message you deliver every Sunday to the church.” — Unknown Author – Pastor Appreciation Quotes
- You like the cloud who stand humbly in a corner of the sky, the morning crowned it with splendour.
- “If I never met you, I wouldn’t like you. If I didn’t like you, I wouldn’t love you. If I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t miss you. But I did, I do, and I will…” – Unknown
- “The role of a Pastor is NOT to grow a big church. The Pastor’s role is to grow mature disciples WHO MAKE DISCIPLES.” – Rick Howerton
- “And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.” — Jeremiah 3:15
- “Pastor, we are grateful for sparing your precious time to come and pray with us when everything seemed not working. The word of hope you shared with us brought light to our family. God bless you!” — Unknown Author – Pastor Appreciation Quotes
- “Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert A. Heinlein
- You carry in our world that flourishes the worlds that have failed.
CHECK OUT: Pastor Appreciation Messages
Pastor Appreciation Day Quotes
- You are the boots below the earth claim no rewards for making the branches fruitful.
- Father, with grace of your palm you touched my things and order came out like music.
- To Pastor’s Wife: When we thank God for our pastor, We must give Him thanks for two. For when your husband came to us, God also sent us you. – Pastor Appreciation Quotes
- “Aside from being a pastor, you are a counselor, advocate, teacher, and friend. Thanks for always going above and beyond your pastoral duty to fulfill every one of these roles. We do appreciate you.” — Unknown Author
- Your presence blesses all of us who know you from day to day. As our pastor’s wife, you are serving God in a fine and worthy way.
- “I thank God for giving you the knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Your sermons are so touching that they inspire me to always strive hard to do the will of God. Thank you for all you do.” — Unknown Author
- “There is sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief…and unspeakable love.” – Washington Irving – Pastor Appreciation Quotes
- “Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honor, especially they who labor in the word and doctrine.” — 1 Timothy 5:17
Pastor Appreciation Quotes Tagalog
- “Mula pa noong sinimulan mo ang pastoring sa simbahang ito, napatunayan mo na muli ang oras at oras na ikaw ay tunay na tinawag ng Diyos sa ministeryo. Salamat sa lahat ng ginagawa mo bilang Pastol.”- Hindi Kilalang May-Akda
- “Pare, lubos kang pinahahalagahan sa pagsasabi sa amin ng totoo. Nawa ‘ y tulungan at suportahan ka ng Diyos sa ministeryo.”- Hindi Kilalang May-Akda
- “Paano nga sila tatawag sa kaniya na hindi nila pinaniwalaan? at paano sila maniniwala sa kanya na hindi nila narinig? at paano sila makakarinig nang walang mangangaral?”- Roma 10:14
- “Bilang kapwa lingkod ng Diyos at lingkod ng kanyang bayan, ikaw ang tagapamagitan sa pagitan ng espirituwal na mundo at ng ating sarili. Salamat sa pagdadala ng kaloob ng pananampalataya sa puso ng lahat sa kongregasyong ito!”- Hindi Kilalang May-Akda
- “Salamat sa iyong empatiya at pakikiramay na Masayang ibinigay sa aming mga mahihirap na oras.”- Hindi Kilalang May-Akda
- “Gayon din ang inorden ng Panginoon na sila na nangangaral ng ebanghelyo ay dapat mamuhay ng ebanghelyo.— – 1 Corinto 9:14
- “Ikaw ay isang pagpapala sa akin at nagpapasalamat ako sa Diyos para sa dakila at pagbabago ng buhay na mensahe na inihahatid mo tuwing Linggo sa simbahan.”- Hindi Kilalang May-Akda
- “Salamat sa iyong espirituwal na patnubay at pamumuno.”- Hindi Kilalang May-Akda
- “Ang pag-alala nang walang tigil sa iyong gawain ng pananampalataya, at paggawa ng pag-ibig, at pagtitiis ng pag-asa sa ating Panginoong Jesucristo, sa paningin ng Diyos at ating Ama.— – 1 Tesalonica 1:3
- “Pare, nagpapasalamat kami sa paglaan ng iyong mahalagang oras na darating at manalangin sa amin kapag ang lahat ay tila hindi gumagana. Ang salita ng pag-asa na ibinahagi mo sa amin ay nagdala ng liwanag sa aming pamilya. Pagpalain ka ng Diyos!”- Hindi Kilalang May-Akda
- “Salamat sa gawaing ginagawa mo sa pangangaral at pagtuturo sa amin. Tunay na karapat – dapat ka sa lahat ng karangalan.”- Hindi Kilalang May-Akda
- “Ang mga hakbang ng isang mabuting tao ay iniutos ng Panginoon: at siya’ y nagagalak sa kaniyang lakad.’—Mga Awit 37:23
- “Bukod sa pagiging isang pastor, ikaw ay isang tagapayo, tagapagtaguyod, guro, at kaibigan. Salamat sa palaging pagpunta sa itaas at lampas sa iyong pastoral na tungkulin upang matupad ang bawat isa sa mga tungkulin na ito. Pinahahalagahan ka namin.”- Hindi Kilalang May-Akda
- “Salamat sa pagiging isang mahusay na pastor at humahantong sa amin sa tamang landas.”- Hindi Kilalang May-Akda
- “At binigyan niya ang ilan, mga apostol; at ang ilan, mga propeta; at ang ilan, mga ebanghelista; at ang ilan, mga pastor at mga guro.”—Efeso 4:11
Pastor Appreciation Month Quotes
- “When God wants to speak and deal with us, he does not avail himself of an angel but of parents, or the pastor, or of our neighbor.” – Martin Luther
- “And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labor among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you. And to esteem them very highly in love for their work’s sake, and be at peace among yourselves.” — 1 Thessalonians 5:12 – 5:13
- “Kindness is language we all understand. Even the blind can see it and the deaf can hear it.” – Mother Teresa – Pastor Appreciation Quotes
- “Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.” – William Arthur Ward
- “Thank you for being tenderhearted and compassionate in the face of grief and joy-filled events. Thank you for becoming part of our family, even when it demanded you to sacrifice time with your own family.” — Unknown Author
- “When it seemed I was far away from Jesus, you drew me back and helped me stay close and focus on him. Thank you for your timely attention, dear Pastor.” — Unknown Author
- “Ever since you started pastoring this church, you have proven time and time again that you were truly called by God into ministry. Thanks for everything you do as a shepherd.” — Unknown Author – Pastor Appreciation Quotes