Sympathy quotes and condolence messages: Sympathy words are always very heart-touching and attractive. It always gives us the opportunity to show our love and sincerity. If your any dear one is ill or injured and you can’t go to their home then you should ask about his/her health through sympathy quotes. Asking through quotes is not a bad idea. This is the right place for you if you are finding sympathy for Facebook status. Read below our best collection of sympathy quotes.
READ ALSO: I Am Sorry Pictures
Words to Comfort Someone Who Lost a Loved One
Death is one of the saddest and most difficult times in one’s life, when a friend of ours die or lost one of its relations, or we lose any of our family members, there comes the need for Sympathy messages. It might come as a letter, card, or any other form. Sometimes we might consider posting them on social media (which is the new trend these days)
- We are deeply sorry to hear about the death of “Name of deceased”
- Remember that we love and care about you. sympathy quotes
- As you grieve know that we are remembering you and honoring the memory of “Name of the deceased”.
- Our hearts go out to you in your time of sorrow.
- May your heart and soul find peace and comfort.
- I don’t think of all the misery, but of all the beauty that still remains.
- Think of him still as the same, I say, He is not dead, he is just – away.
- They say love beyond the world cannot be separated by it. Death cannot kill what never dies.
- We are thinking of you during this difficult time.
- A human life is a story told by God. sympathy quotes
- We share comfort in knowing “name of deceased” is no longer suffering. We send thoughts of sympathy and support to you as you begin your journey without “name of deceased”.
The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide.”
READ ALSO: Best Happy Weekend Wishes Images
Short Sympathy Quotes
- It is terribly rude to tell people that their troubles are boring..
- To live in the hearts we leave behind Is not to die. sympathy quotes
- Although it’s difficult today to see beyond the sorrow,
May looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow.
- We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
- When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
- For some moments in life, there are no words. sympathy quotes
- Unable are the loved ones to die. For love is immortality.
- I can sympathize with everything, except suffering.
- Sympathy is a virtue unknown in nature.
- His morality is all sympathy, just what morality should be
- A heart at leisure from itself, To soothe and sympathize.
Famous Sympathy Quotes
- A sympathetic heart is like a spring of pure water bursting forth from the mountainside.
- Pity and need Make all flesh kin. There is no caste in blood.
- Jobling, there are chords in the human mind. sympathy quotes
- For death is no more than a turning of us over from time to eternity Wise Phrase
- Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
- Like a bird singing in the rain, let grateful memories survive in a time of sorrow.
- He spoke well who said that graves are the footprints of angels.
- While we are mourning the loss of our friend, others are rejoicing to meet him behind the veil. sympathy quotes
- And with the morn those angel faces smile. Which I have loved long since and lost awhile.
- Love here on earth. Love beyond the grave. There are no roads. My love for you can’t pave.
- Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
- The strongest have their moments of fatigue.
- Our thoughts & prayers are with you. sympathy quotes
- In the night of death, hope sees a star & listening love can hear the rustle of a wing.
- Each small task of everyday life is part of the total harmony of the world.
Condolence Message to Colleague
- I cannot tell you how sorry I was to hear of the loss of your [husband/wife/partner]. I know you had so much planned. It is not the right time yet, but when you are ready, I know you will keep [his/her] memory alive. I am deeply sorry for your loss. sympathy quotes
- Everyone feels your absence from work and wants to support you. I hope you know that I am here to help with work, and also if you just want to talk. I won’t pretend to understand exactly how you feel, but I promise to listen and try to help. I am truly sorry for your loss.
- I am sorry to hear about the passing of your family member. You are always so busy, but now is the time to stop and take care of yourself while you grieve. Your work can be done by someone else or it can wait. Please accept my deepest sympathies while you’re taking the time you need.
- You must be dealing with so much right now, and nobody wants you to be thinking about work. I hope you are focusing on yourself and on your family as you mourn. I offer you my heartfelt sympathies for your loss. sympathy quotes
- The whole office sends you our sincere condolences during this difficult time. If there is anything we can do to help you as you grieve, please let us know. We will be there for you. We are truly sorry for your loss.
- Although we only know each other through work, I was saddened about the loss of [name of deceased]. I wanted to let you know that I check my email regularly and you can also call me at (555) 555-5555 if I can help you with anything. Please accept my condolences and sympathies while you face such a difficult time. sympathy quotes
- Whenever your [father] dropped by for a quick coffee or lunch, his love for you and pride in everything you have achieved was there for everyone to see. I know he will always be with you in some way, sharing his strength and his love. I am holding you close in my thoughts.
- I heard about the passing of ______ and my heart aches for your loss. I am here for you, whether that means helping you with work, bringing you food, or just sitting quietly with you. I am truly sorry for your loss. sympathy quotes
- There are no words to express how sincerely sorry I am for your loss. I know I speak for all of us when I say that we are here for you if you need anything. If there is something we could do to bring you comfort or relief, we would love to do it for you. We are thinking of you.
Condolences Messages for Loss of Father
- May the Almighty give you and your family the peace and comfort you need during this difficult moment in your life! May he be your comforter! My heartfelt condolences! sympathy quotes
- When you feel like there is no hope, look around and see how many souls your father had touched. He was a great man. I am regretful of the loss of your father.
- I am very sorry for the sudden loss of your father. I know how close you were to him. He was your mentor and inspiration. We will really miss him. sympathy quotes
- Your father was an exceptional man, very honest, faithful, and principles. We have lost a good man. Receive my heartfelt condolences!
- Your father was a real inspiration, he touched many people. Just look around and remember the sweet memories you had together. My deepest condolence on your father’s loss!
- I might not be in your shoes right now to understand what you are going through, but I want you to know we are with you every step of the way.
- I know this experience of losing someone so close to your heart will change your life forever, May God be the center of your life. I know your father is not gone, he will always be there watching you forever. sympathy quotes
- It is so saddening to hear about the loss of your father. I hope for the days to come, you can remember the good times you spent together and the love he gave you. Receive my heartfelt condolences!
- I know it’s not easy to deal with the loss of a father, you are truly strong. The way you have received the news and help your family in this difficult time is truly amazing. I know your father would be very proud of you, cousin. sympathy quotes
- I know the loss is so painful to bear. My sincere condolences are with you. Please if you need anything let me know.
CHECK OUT: Happy Birthday My Dear Best Friend Wishes
Condolence Message on Death of Mother
- May Allah rests her soul in peace and guides her path in Jannah. Ask for Allah’s forgiveness and pray for her. May Allah (SWT) give you and your family the strength to overcome this loss. Ameen.
- Every person who is born will die one day. We all know that parents are always at the top of our loved list. Losing one of them is like the world’s end. Extremely sorry for your mother’s death dear! sympathy quotes
- God is always near to those who have a broken heart. It’s really hard to bear the loss of someone so dear like the mother. But know that God is with you; he loves and cares for you. May you be comforted by the outpouring of love surrounding you.
- When I heard about your mother’s death I remind the time when my mother was with me. Please don’t lose hope because our mothers protect us from far. Sorry for your extreme loss!
- Please accept our sincere condolence for the death of your mother! No one can replace her place but Almighty can comfort your heart! May her soul rest in peace. My deepest sympathy to you and your family! sympathy quotes
- I’m totally shocked by hearing the news of your mother’s passing. I think the mother is a special gift for us from the Almighty! But man is mortal. I’ll be praying for you and the rest of your family!
- Every mother teaches her child to be strong always. Because she knows that one day she’ll be gone. Today is that day. So be strong and follow every word which your mother taught! You have my deepest sympathies.
- In this sorrowful time, I am at a loss for words and thought to express my sadness about your loss. May God keep you in his embrace in this difficult time and give you the comfort and peace that you seek. sympathy quotes
- God see and know everything, my dear! Don’t be very upset. Just praying for the peace of your mother in heaven. Sorry for your loss dear! My prayers and thoughts are with you during this dark time in your life.
- Dear friend, Hope Almighty gives you the strength to deal with your huge loss. Your mother was one of the kindest persons we have ever come across. May God reward her with heaven. sympathy quotes
- During this dark time, I am sending my deepest sympathies to you and your family. I remember your mother in all my prayers. Hold up strong, dear friend. May God give you peace.
- In your incredible sorrowful days, I cannot help but think of words to console you. I hope you know that your mother will always be a part of you. Make sure to pray for her. May God bless you.
Meaningful Sympathy Messages
- With heartfelt sympathy, wishing you and your family vigor to face the hard time and strength to come over the grief.
- I honestly cannot picture how mentally crippled you must be feeling at this moment in time. Please accept my most sincere condolences in this dark phase of your life. sympathy quotes
- I wish I could express to you all the appropriate words. All I can say is that I am sorry for your loss and that I want you to know that you mean a great deal to me!
- Losing a loved one is always tough. All of us at the office are deeply saddened to hear about your loss. Sending you my deepest sympathies.
- Words wouldn’t be enough to express how sorry we are for your loss. Always remember that you’ll receive our complete support in future.
- This hard time will move on and; but the beautiful memory you have would remain the same forever. May God bless you with peace of mind and courage of heart!
- Please forgive me for my own loss of words to express my sympathy for your loss. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you within the coming days and weeks. sympathy quotes
- Very upset at the news of the death of your family member. Sending you love, light, and sincere sympathies to help you get across this tough time in your life.
- Sending you my deepest sympathy on your valuable loss. May God bestow strength upon you to have control over your grief!
- It is always a tragedy when a loved one passes away. Incredibly heartbroken to hear about your loss. Please accept my deepest condolences.
- My heart is heavy with grief at the tragic news of the death of your treasured person. May the Lord grant you the strength needed to overcome this grief. sympathy quotes
- The passing away of your loved one has rattled us to the core. You have my most sincere sympathy at this dark moment of your life.
- The loss of your loved one must feel as though your world has split down in the middle. Warm thoughts and prayers to you in this dark moment of your life.
Condolence Messages and Sympathy Messages ad quotes are the best way to express and console the relations of the deceased, above is the best collection of condolence quotes to send to people that lost their loved one, to console them, if need more quotes like this, check out our quotes category here.