Children’s are the leaders of tomorrow, its always a nice idea to always make them happy especially on this special day of theirs, with children’s day wishes, your children or students will be happy on this day, call them out very early in the morning or in class and say those wishes below to them, this the best gift that can be given to a child on this day.
children’s day wishes
- There is only two lasting gift we should give our children, One is roots and second is wings. Happy Children’s Day
- We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, Yet we forget that he is someone today. Happy Children Day!
- Such a treasure your precious child is, Who will thrive on every hug and kiss. Hold them close and sing them songs; they will only be a child for so long. Happy Children’s Day…
- Children are the best creation of God, they spread joy in every season. Happy Children’s Day.
- Childhood means Fun unlimited… Bounteous shower…Of love and care… Realm of imagination… The joy of growing up… Happy Children’s Day!
- Childhood is An enchanting vista, An endless fun, A joyful classroom, An experience, An era of imagination, An artistic journey, An ode to love and A happy moment, Happy Children’s Day!
funny children’s day wishes messages
- Remember when we were little, we always wanted to grow up Now we realize it was better being a kid! Wishing all my dear friends a Happy Children’s Day!
- Kids, there are no words describe how special you are to us. Come on let’s enjoy this day with fun and laughter.***Happy Children’s Day***
- Children Are Like A Wet Cement. Whatever Falls On Them Makes An Impression. HAPPY CHILDREN’S DAY HAVE A DAY OF CHILDHOOD MEMORIES!
- There are some things, money can’t buy, one of such thing is our childhood, enjoy the spirit of children’s day… Happy Children’s Day!
- Every child is a gift of nature, give them their today, give them time to play, and make way for their future. Happy Children’s Day!
- Children are natural Zen masters; their world is brand new in each and every moment. – John Bradshaw
- You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have for instance. – Franklin P. Jones
- We cannot fashion our children after our desires, we must have them and love them as God has given them to us. – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- Children are the hands by which we take hold of the heaven. – Henry Ward Beecher
- A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to be always busy with something and know how to demand with all his might what you want. – Paulo Coelho
- There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children. – Nelson Mandela
- Every child is an artist, the problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. – Pablo Picasso
- Only where children gather is there any real chance of fun. – Mignon McLaughlin
children’s day wishes from teachers
- The secret of genius is to preserve the spirit of the child into old age, which means never losing your enthusiasm. – Aldous Huxley
- Hugs can do great amounts of good — especially for children. – Princess Diana
- Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them. – James A. Baldwin
- Our children can achieve great things when we set high expectations for them. – Jeb Bush
- Childhood is about innocence and playfulness. It is about joy and freedom. Happy Children’s Day..!!
happy children’s day greetings
- Children’s Day wishes Have a blast… Enjoy super cool joyrides… Relish on yummy treats… Coz, it’s fun-filled Children’s Day Here’s wishing you magical time ahead!
- All those moments of innocent wonders of enjoying as if there is no tomorrow of sharing whatever little we possessed it seems it was only yesterday on Children’s Day I wish… all your memories… …put a smile on your face, Happy Children’s Day!
- When I was little I used to close the fridge door really slowly just to see when the lights went out Feeling nostalgic! Wish you all a Happy Children’s Day!
- They may not always smell pure and sweet, A dirty diaper or a dampened sheet But with a loving cuddle and a beautiful smile, The joys of parenthood are all worthwhile. Happy Children’s Day..!!
- Dear children! A smile of yours can show heaven on earth. A twinkle of your eyes can still us for ages. Happy children’s day.God Bless.
sweet quotes on children’s day
- Never stop screaming, playing and laughing, it’s part of our childhood which will always be with us. Happy Children’s Day!
- Do not educate children to be rich, educate them to be happy, so that when they grow up, the will know the value of things, and not just the price.
- If you plant honesty, you will reap trust, If you plant goodness, you will reap friends. If you plant humility, you will reap greatness. Happy Children’s Day!
- Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, make this world a beautiful garden.
- Time for some splashing fun Cheers ‘n’ jolly time for everyone Bcoz it’s Children’s Day May the love n laughter always stay on every child’s face Happy Children’s Day..!!
happy children’s day to my daughter
- Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see. – John W. Whitehead
- The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence. – Denis Waitley
- Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever fresh and radiant possibility. – Kate Douglas Wiggin
- Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man. – Rabindranath Tagore
- Childhood is An enchanting vista An endless fun A joyful classroom An experience An era of imagination An artistic journey An ode to love A happy moment. Happy Children’s Day!
happy children’s day wishes to my daughter
- Childhood Memories… My parents didn’t call my cell… they yelled my name… I played outside… not online… If I didn’t eat what mom cooked… I didn’t eat… Remembering those childhood days! Wish you all a Happy Children’s Day!
- Let’s join hands on Universal Children’s Day… To make this world a safer place for the lil ones! We are the future… The hope for a brighter tomorrow…
- My best childhood memory was falling sleep on the couch and waking up in the bed thinking… Wow! I can teleport! Wish you a Happy Children’s Day!
- When we are old and failing, it is the memories of childhood which can be summoned most clearly. Wish you all a Happy Children’s Day!
- Treat your kid like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown up children are your best friends. – Chanakya
- We are the future…The hope for a brighter tomorrow…We, the children of the world…Are symbols of promise…and potential, Happy Children’s Day! children’s day wishes
Children’s Day Quotes Inspirational Sayings
Are you searching for children’s day quotes? Here is children’s day wishes from parents, funny children’s day wishes messages, best collection of happy children’s day to my son wishes, small thoughts on children’s day 500+ heart touching happy children’s day greetings that must surely change your mood
One thing you must do for your kids is to give or send or even read to them sweet children’s day quotes, it makes them feel loved.
children’s day quotes
You are the future of our great nation.
Happy Children’s Day
“Children are great imitators. So give them something great to imitate.” Here’s wishing you a Happy Children’s Day!
“The best inheritance a parent can give his children is a few minutes of his time each day.” Happy Children’s Day!
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru once said, “The children of today will make the India of tomorrow.” Happy Children’s Day!
“There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children.”
On Chacha Nehru’s birthday, my wish is for you to keep working towards an even brighter future for India.
Happy Children’s Day!
“Children are one third of our population and all of our future.” Happy Children’s Day!
ldren, perceiving them as the future of the country. Schools across the country conduct special functions on Children’s Day, during which kids dress up like Chacha Nehru in his trademark outfit with a red rose in the buttonhole.
Politicians, celebs pay tribute to Jawaharlal Nehru; wish kids, share childhood photos
While many countries observe Children’s Day on 1 June, Universal Children’s Day is celebrated on 20 November.
Check out some quotes, messages, wishes and greetings to be shared on Children’s Day in India:
Nehru’s Inspiring Quotes
small thoughts on children’s day
Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow. — APJ Abdul Kalam (former Indian President)
Children are the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future. — John F. Kennedy (Former President of the United States)
Children are the keys of paradise. — Eric Hoffer (American moral and social philosopher)
A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. — Victor Hugo (French novelist)
The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence. — Denis Waitley (American motivational speaker)
Our children can achieve great things when we set high expectations for them. — Jeb Bush (American politician)
In India, innocent and poor children are victims of child labor. — Malala Yousafzai (Pakistani activist)
There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children. — Nelson Mandela (Former President of South Africa)
Children are like wet cement. Whatever falls on them makes an impression. — Dr Haim Ginott (child psychologist)
Time for some splashing fun
Cheers and jolly time for everyone
Because it’s Children’s Day
May the love n laughter always stay on every child’s face. Happy Childrens Day..!!
We worry about what out child will become tomorrow, Yet we forget that he is someone today. Happy Children Day
Children’s Day Handmade Cards Idea
Still on the children’s day card making and children’s day card design, in my other post I provided Children’s day card template but in this particular post, I will only share children’s day handmade cards in different shapes and sizes, different colors and designs.
children’s day greeting cards free children’s day card ideas children’s day card desig children’s day card ideas children’s day handmade cards children’s day card makinchildren’s day handmade cards children’s day cards messageschildren’s day handmade cards
children’s day cards messages
children’s day card makin
children’s day card desig
children’s day card ideas
Children’s Day Slogans Children’s Day Sayings
Dear reader, it’s Children’s Day and here is an article that covers more than 500+ children’s day Slogans, children’s day quotes in English. We really care about your satisfaction and the well being of your family that’s why we want to spice up this special event day with warmth
children’s day Slogans.
- Children are the leaders of tomorrow.
- Hugs can do great amounts of good — especially for children
- A child is a curly dimpled lunatic. – Happy Children’s Day
- Give a little love to a child and you will get a great deal back
- The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child
- Our children change us. whether they live or not.
sweet quotes on children’s day
- Children are the hands by which we take hold of the heaven.
- It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men
- The best way to make children good is to make them happy. Happy Children’s Day
- A characteristic of the normal child is he doesn’t act that way very often. -Happy Children’s Day
children’s day quotes funny
- A child is a curly dimpled lunatic. Happy Children’s Day!
- Children are living jewels dropped unsustained from heaven.
- Children are a gift from God
children’s day quotes from teachers
- Children make your life important
- The child is father to the man
- Genius is sorrow’s child
- Children’s Day Out Where Children Come First!
- What is a home without children? Quiet
- Do not forget the things you did Enjoy your life just like a kid
- Never miss an opportunity to tell your child, “I love you”
children’s day quotes in Malayalam
- We are your hope
- We are your future
- Celebrate a Kid Today
- Adults are just outdated children!
- Children learn to smile from their parents
- There is a brilliant child locked inside every student
children’s day quotes in Hindi
- बच्चे हमारे सबसे मूल्यवान प्राकृतिक संसाधन हैं – हैप्पी चिल्ड्रेन्स डे स्लोगन्स
- बच्चों को कुछ भी नहीं में सब कुछ मिल; पुरुषों को हर चीज में कुछ न कुछ मिलता है
- बच्चे जीवित स्वर्ग से गिराए गए गहने हैं।
- एक बच्चा सवाल पूछ सकता है जो एक बुद्धिमान व्यक्ति जवाब नहीं दे सकता है
- बच्चों को आलोचकों की तुलना में मॉडल की अधिक आवश्यकता है। – हैप्पी बाल दिवस
- हमारे बच्चों के साथ हमारी बदकिस्मती है – वे बड़े हो गए हैं
Children’s day quotes by Nehru
- The wonders of a child can only be understood by the child
- In school, I could hear the leaves rustle and go on a journey.
- The first happiness of a child to know that he is loved
- I am fond of children – except boys
Child Education Slogans
- I stand for Children’s Rights
- Children are the image of God Let’s celebrate the spirit of childhood on this International Children’s Day!
- There are some things, money can’t buy, one such thing is our childhood, enjoy the spirit of children’s day – Happy Children’s Day Slogans
- Kids go where there is excitement, they stay where there is love.
- I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
- There are some things, a man can’t buy and one such thing is our childhood.
Slogan for Child Care
- Make it a rule never to give a child a book you would not read yourself.
- When we are old and failing, it is the memories of childhood which can be summoned most clearly.
- Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they’re already asleep.
- There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children.
- Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory of our children.
- The soul is healed by being with children. – Happy Children’s Day
- Children are the anchors that hold a mother to life.
Children’s Day Quotes in Malayalam
- Make it a rule that you should never give a child a book you haven’t read yourself.
- When we fail to get older, childhood memories are most clearly called for.
- If your kids are already asleep, always kiss them.
- There can be no more intense revelation than the way children treat the spirit of a society.
- We invest every day of our lives in the memory of our children.
- The soul is healed with children. – Happy Childrens Day
Children are the presenters who bring a mother to life.
Children’s Day Quotes in English
- Kids, there are no words describe how special you are to us.
- It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.
- A child seldom needs a good talking to as a good listening to.
- Children are our most valuable natural resource – Happy Children’s Day Slogans
- Children find everything in nothing; men find nothing in everything
- Children are living jewels dropped unsustained from heaven.
- A child can ask questions that a wise man cannot answer
- Children have more need of models than of critics. – Happy Children’s Day
- We’ve had bad luck with our kids – they’ve all grown up
Thank you for reading this awesome article children’s day Slogans, if you are satisfied with what you just read, kindly leave a comment below, comments helps us to know how we can serve you better.
children’s day slogans
Dinosaur Birthday Party Ideas
1st Birthday Party Ideas
Heartfelt 21st Birthday Messages
Birthday Wishes for Stepson
Latest I Love You Meme for Him and Her
Happy Mother’s Day 2021 Pictures Free Download
How to Make a Butterfly Birthday Cake
- Anniversary Messages
- Apology Messages
- April Fool Pranks
- Armed Forces Day Messages
- Ash Wednesday SMS
- Birthday Wishes
- Boyfriend Messages
- Breakup Messages
- Captions for Images
- Children's Day SMS
- Chocolate Day SMS
- Christmas Wishes
- Cinco De Mayo
- DATING SMS
- EASTER MONDAY CELEBRATION
- EASTER WISHES
- EID MUBARAK WISHES
- ENGAGEMENT MESSAGES
- FACEBOOK STATUS
- FATHERS DAY SMS
- FRIENDSHIP SMS
- Gift Ideas
- GIRLFRIEND SMS
- GOOD FRIDAY CELEBRATION
- GOOD LUCK
- GOOD MORNING MESSAGES
- GOODNIGHT SMS
- HAPPINESS QUOTES
- HAPPY SUNDAY WISHES
- HAPPY WEEKEND WISHES
- HISTORY OF BIAFRA
- HOLY SATURDAY
- HOLY THURSDAY
- HUG DAY MESSAGES
- HUSBAND MESSAGES
- INDEPENDENCE DAY
- INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES
- KICK DAY MESSAGES
- KISS DAY WISHES
- LABOUR DAY MESSAGES
- LEADERSHIP QUOTES
- LIFE QUOTES
- LOVE LETTERS
- Love SMS
- LOVE SMS FOR WIFE
- MONDAY SMS
- MOTHERS DAY SMS
- NATURE QUOTES
- NEW MONTH SMS
- NEW YEAR WISHES
- PALM SUNDAY MESSAGES
- Party Ideas
- PROMISE DAY MESSAGES
- PROPOSE DAY SMS
- RAKSHA BANDHAN CELEBRATION
- RAMADAN GREETINGS
- REALTIONSHIP ADVICE
- SAD QUOTES
- VALENTINES DAY MESSAGES
- VETERANS DAY CELEBRATION
- WEEKLY SMS
- WHATSAPP MESSAGES
- WORLD RANGER DAY