Happy Birthday in Heaven: Birthday wishes for someone up in heaven. For dad. mom, son, daughter, friend, sister, brother, for someone who has passed away.
It is never easy to forget someone you love dearly, I can imagine the pain when you lose someone you love. When death takes away someone so dear to you. When such happens, we feel like giving up, such incidents leave unhealable wounds in our hearts, It takes the grace of God to survive such. Losing your parents or loved ones makes us feel lonely, causes depression, and sometimes people commit suicide after some time when they think all hope is lost.
When someone you love is dead, due to the love we have for them, we still need to observe their special days which birthday is one of them, on their birthday, we still need to celebrate it as if they are still alive, this makes them be new in our hearts since we can’t totally forget the deceased, observing their birthdays could be the right thing to do to honor them.
Below are the best happy birthday wishes for someone in heaven to wish them a happy birthday to show them that you still love and remember them.
Happy Birthday in Heaven
- To my sweet daughter,(NAME)….Happy Birthday to you…We all love and miss you…!!!
- I love you and miss you beyond what any words could describe. Happy Birthday in Heaven
- You will always be ever so deeply in my heart…rest easy n rest well my treasured one…our time was cut so so short but always know I miss you so much every day…run in the sands of freedom n run easy babe…
- To my sweet niece (NAME) we think of you often especially today.
- I miss you so much, it so hard to be here without you, not seeing you or hearing your voice. I know I will be with you again one day in heaven. Love and lots of kisses to you.
- Happy Birthday my special friend… sending you a million hugs… miss and love you more than you will ever know.
- Love you mom I miss you so much. I have so many memories. that keeps me smiling and when I look up I see your beautiful smiling at me
- I think of you every day. I know you will have many family and friends in Heaven to celebrate with you…I’m looking for the day we can celebrate your birthday together again. – Happy Birthday in Heaven
- Happy Birthday (NAME)!!! You’re never forgotten, I will always love you, miss you dearly.
- Sending Birthday wishes to Heaven to my sister and best friend….Wish you were still here to talk to and make me laugh…
- Wishing you a Wonderful Special Day in Heaven! Until We Meet Again my Sweet Forever Friend.
Birthday Wishes for Someone Up in Heaven
- “Happy birthday, ________. I don’t think you could ever know how much I miss you right now. I wish more than anything that we could be together again to celebrate your day. But I know we will again one day.”
- “It’s your birthday, but it doesn’t feel like it without you here. It doesn’t matter; I’m going to celebrate it like you are here because I know that’s what you would have wanted. I love and miss you so much.”
- “I know you’re in Heaven and that your birthday there must be way better than any party I could have thrown for you here. And maybe I’m being selfish when I say that I wish you were still here anyway. Happy birthday, love.”
- “I’m feeling a little jealous of the angels right now. Happy birthday in Heaven, _________. Until we meet again.”
- “I know we can’t celebrate today like we have in years past. But I hope you know that I still try. Happy Birthday.”
- “I never thought that this day would come, at least not so soon. The day I couldn’t wish you Happy Birthday to your face. So I’m sending you my best wishes straight from my heart and right up to Heaven.”
- “We can’t go out celebrating today like we used to. But I wanted you to know that I’m still going out – still going to stop by all our old haunts, still going to buy you a birthday gift, still going to raise a glass in your memory. I love you, _______, happy birthday in Heaven.”
- “I used to think that this day would get easier every year that went by. But quite the opposite has happened. Happy birthday, sweetie…I can’t wait for the day we can truly celebrate you again.”
- “I will never let today become just another day. Because it will always be your special day. Happy birthday in Heaven, ________. I hope you can feel the love I’m sending your way.”
- “No matter how old I get, your special day will always be the most special day of the year to me. And I will always celebrate it and you. Happiest of birthdays.”
Happy Birthday Wishes for Mom in Heaven
- “Happy birthday, Mom. I didn’t know how I would feel today, and to be honest, I’m feeling pretty sad. I wish you were here, but I also wish you the most beautiful and joyous birthday today in the presence of the Lord. I love you.”
- “There’s so much I want to tell you, Mama, and so much I want to hear you tell me. But on today, your special day, I simply want to wish you a happy birthday in Heaven.”
- “Happy birthday, Mother. How I wish I was there to celebrate with you.”
- “Every day since you passed away has been hard, Mom. Today has been especially difficult, but I know you wouldn’t want to see me sad like this. So here’s a smile just for you, just for today. I love you.”
- The calendar says it’s your birthday…but it really doesn’t feel like it. Tonight I am getting takeout from our favorite little restaurant we’d always spend your special day at. I know you would join me if you could. Happy birthday, Mom, I sure do love you.”
- “Sending hugs and kisses straight up to Heaven just for you today, Mommy. I wish I could wrap my arms around your neck and give them to you myself, but I’ll have to let God do it for me this year. Happy birthday.”
- “Remember how you used to celebrate your whole birthday month and not just your birthday? I’m going to keep that candle burning for you, Mom. I love you.”
Happy Birthday Wishes for Dad in Heaven
- “We used to have so much fun on your birthdays, Dad. We’d always do the same things every year, but every year it was special. I love you, enjoy your birthday in Heaven.”
- “You taught me strength, honor, humility, and also what it means to have a good time. I just can’t figure out how to do that last part anymore. Happy birthday, Pops, I know you’re having a good time in Heaven.”
- “You used to love Mom’s homemade chocolate cake… so today I made a double recipe just for you. I know you can’t enjoy it this year, but don’t worry – I’ll got you covered. Happy birthday, Dad.”
- “I looked in the mirror today and saw my father. And know what? I couldn’t complain.”
- “Happy birthday to the man who taught me all about the Reason I know I’ll get to see you again one day: Jesus.”
- “My loss was Heaven’s gain, Daddy. But that doesn’t make this day any easier. I love you and can’t wait to be together again one day. Happy birthday.”
Happy Birthday Wishes for Brother in Heaven
- “I can’t believe it’s your birthday and you’re not here to celebrate it with us. Today I lean on all the good memories I have with you, and on the promise that I’ll see you again one day.”
- “Brother, what does it mean to celebrate a birthday in Heaven? I have no idea, except that it’s probably not bad at all. I love you, I miss you, and I wish you were still here.”
- “Today I saw what day it was and picked up the phone to call you. Then I remembered. Happy birthday in heaven, bro. Don’t worry – I’m not going to erase your number.”
- “They say, ‘If only heaven had visiting hours…’ Well I say, if only earth had visiting hours. I’d bring you back in a heartbeat to celebrate just today…then God could have you back.”
- “Happy birthday to my brother in Heaven. I’m sure after a glimpse of the heavenly realms there’s no way I could drag you back into this one for just for one more birthday together. And that’s okay. I love you.”
Happy Birthday Wishes for Sister in Heaven
- “I’ve spent the whole day looking through photos of us during happier times. I’ve laughed, cried, gone numb and felt the pain of losing you all over again. Happy birthday, sweet sister. It’s not the same here without you.”
- “When you left, a piece of me went with you. Happiest of heavenly birthdays to my precious sister. What a wonderful celebration we’ll have once we’re reunited again.”
- “There are no words to describe how I’m feeling right now. Sad, yes. But yet joyful, too. Happy birthday, _______.”
- “I’m sitting here trying to come up with a way to tell you happy birthday when there’s really no way to physically do so. It’s breaking my heart, but I’ll say it anyway: Happy birthday, sister. You are sorely missed.”
- “I will always celebrate you.”
Happy Birthday Wishes for Friend in Heaven
- “It doesn’t feel right to celebrate this day. But I’m going to do it anyway, for you and in your memory, because it’s what you would have wanted. Happy birthday, ________, I love you dearly.”
- “Our friendship was one for the ages and will never again be duplicated. I don’t know how to honor you on this day other than by letting you know how much I miss you and wish you were still here. Happy birthday, my friend.”
- “It’s such a wonderful feeling to know that I have a connection to the One Who has drawn you back to Him again: the Lord. I pray you have a wonderful birthday celebration in Heaven today, sweet friend.”
- “Why does God always take the best? Happy birthday, __________. Thinking of you today and everyday.”
- “I don’t know if you can hear me, so I’ll ask God to pass it along: I love you, I miss you, and I miss the good times we always had together. Happy birthday, __________. I hope it’s a good one.”
Happy Birthday Wishes for Uncle in Heaven
- If you were alive, it should’ve been your birthday today. But I will be calm because, I knew God needed an angel, and that was why He called you home. Please, keep resting in the bosom of our Lord Jesus Christ. Happy birthday, my dearest uncle.
- Every member of this family has never stopped talking and thinking about you every day since you passed on. Up until now, we still grieve, because your death came as a very rude shock to us all. Today on your birthday, we are hoping that you’re indeed in a better place. Happy birthday.
- My whole world tore apart at the news of your death, dear uncle. Throughout that year, I was sad and didn’t know the way forward. We were so into each other, I was closer to you than I was to my parents. Today, I choose to celebrate you, even in death. Happy birthday.
- Even though I have my own father, you were the best father anyone could ever wish for. You were so easygoing and an amazing person. I know you’re not dead because I still see you in my dreams. Please, never turn your back against me. Happy birthday.
- Even though everyone is crying because you’re not here with us, I choose to smile because it’s your birthday and I celebrate with you. You were not just an ordinary person when you were alive, you were a very good person, so I’m sure you’re in a better place. Happy birthday.
- On your birthday, I sincerely still wish you were here with us. We all love you, and we can’t stop talking about you because you were the best. Even in death, we will continue to love you, and continue from where you stopped. Happy birthday, uncle.
- You were a selfless man, a leader, a philanthropist and a lover of God. I’m sure God decided to call you at that early age because He loved you, and the world didn’t know your worth. With everything in me, I believe you’re in a better place. Keep smiling at us. Happy birthday.
- Heaven gained an angel, the day you left this sinful world. Instead of mourning you today, we are celebrating you because you lived a life worthy of emulation. You were the best role model, and your impact will be felt forever. Happy birthday, uncle.
- I will not cry today, because I am sure you are exactly where you belong. You belong among God and His angels. You were too good, in fact, perfect for this world. Though you are no more, we will continue to love and celebrate you. Happy birthday.
- So many people have a lot to say about you. We never knew you were this loved until you died. Till today, every mouth is still filled with your praises. Dear uncle, you have taught me to live right, and I will do just that. Thank you. Happy birthday to you.
- You taught me so much about life. You made sure I never lacked direction, no matter how difficult it was. I truly wish you were here right now, to see how full the house is, just to celebrate your birthday. I know you are proud of me. Happy posthumous birthday.
- We had the strongest connection ever. I chose you over my other uncles because there was something special about you. You were always available to talk to. You never complained of disturbance whenever I showed up in your office unannounced. You were just too perfect. You deserve a perfect place like heaven, that was why God took you. Happy birthday.
- On your birthday, I want to acknowledge the fact that succeeding in life wouldn’t have been possible without you. I mean, you helped fasten the process with your words of encouragement and wisdom. You supported me till your last breath. You died a hero, uncle. Happy birthday
- There’s wasn’t and there’s still no greater man on earth than you. You were a man of class and valour. You never took no for an answer and you maintained your integrity till you passed on. I celebrate you, uncle. Happy birthday to you.
- Since your departure, I keep breaking down. The only thing still holding me up is that closeness we had when you were alive. Uncle, things are not the same without you, and it’s really sad. I wish you keep resting in the bosom of God in heaven. Happy birthday.
- I still can’t wrap my head around not being able to see you anymore. How do I cope? Where from here? It’s hard, uncle. I wish you could talk to me right now. At least it’s your birthday, stand up and talk. Oh, you can’t answer. I’m sad, to say the least. Happy birthday.
- Because it’s your birthday, I will celebrate you in a grand style. I will make sure to call everyone to celebrate with me. I will not cry or shed a tear, because I’m celebrating a life well-lived. A life that bore so many good fruits. Happy birthday, uncle.
Birthdays are very special and even though our dearest one is dead, it shouldn’t stop us from observing and celebrating their birthdays. When someone was of great importance to you, it’s not easy to stop thinking about them, you still need to wish them happy birthday as they are in heaven. Happy birthday to the deceased, Happy birthday to him or her in heaven.